Blood Tests to Turkey Feasts
Its 1:03 a.m. I've been reading and typing away on my Xanga. Its been a pretty fast week! Sunday I was in Santa Fe, yesterday, my brother came into town, tonight we went to the Miner B-Ball game. And tomorrow, I only have to work from 8:00-12:00. My brother takes off for Austin Friday morning, so the rest of the weekend will be devoted to me catching up on a great deal of paper work for school.
My American Lit class is over, at the moment I have a 94 average, and I'm hoping to get an A.
Oh, I'm supposed to take a blood test, and I'll try to get it done this week. Last week, the place I went to screwed up my sample. My blood had clotted, and the "K" levels read 25, which means I should be dead. I'm not sure what we will find...
Well, its late, and hopefully get to write more later. Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home