Saturday, October 02, 2004

Its Raining Down in Texas

Currently in Austin, and its pouring cats and dogs...my two yr old nephew can't seem to sleep, and here I am surfing the web.

I read this:

The two men meet again in a nationally televised game at Staples Center on Dec. 25, a date O'Neal seems to be eyeing with renewed intensity.

"The Christmas game is going to be the highest-rated game ever," O'Neal said

Concerns the Kobe-Shaq game. I'm thinking I'm not gonna watch it now!

Sort of cool to have a few weeks off for the intercession. Today, we're going to the UT-Baylor game, if the water doesn't cancel things. (Well, lightning would prb. cancel it...) and I'm thinking of trying to see Toni Price in concert. On Sunday, contemplating going over to my brother's. He has NFL Game Day on the satellite. Yikes its going to be a busy week, flying back to EP, and Dallas on Wed. Houston over the weekend. And back again, for work on Monday October 11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home