Thursday, November 04, 2004

Friendster

I was hoping to syndicate my blog on Friendster, don't know why, but I thought it would be cool...it doesn't seem to be working. Now this is my xanga, cuz I don't have Blogger Pro.

Going to get away for the weekend. Gonna drive up to Sedona, AZ.

This hasn't been a good year for me driving wise. I picked up a speeding ticket yesterday. So far this year, two moving violations. In May I drove by a stop sign out in the country. The Chief of Police of this small town wrote me up personally. Funny thing, the stop sign was right in front of the Police station. I regret that I didn't fight it. If I'd known that I'd get ticketed Wed. night... The other ticket was for expired registration and inspection. I was thinking I'd sell my car so I neglected my registration, the judge did throw one out, but I ended up paying close to $100. Funny thing, when I was pulled over, the officer made a show of checking my windshield. I guess he saw that my last violation was the stickers, so he just had to make sure.

Yeah, I'm headed to Sedona, gonna go hiking with an old friend from ATX who now lives in PHX. Should be fun. Check out more stuff on my Xanga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home